Terms & Conditions: Retailfurnishing.com
By accessing this website you agree to the following terms and conditions. This website is operated by Retailfurnishing.com (referred to as "we/our/us"). As a user of this website (referred to as "you/your") you acknowledge that any use of this website including any transactions you make ("use/using") is subject to our terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website.
- We take every care to ensure that the photographic representation, description and specification of each product is accurate. However, while the reproduction of colours is a close representation, a slight variation in the actual goods may occur. We are therefore unable to guarantee that the product images on the site are identical to the actual product.
- By submitting an order, you represent and warrant that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct, and that when your order is accepted and processed by us, payment will be made in full. By placing an order you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing details.
- Visitors under the age of 18 should not register with this website or submit any information to us.
- All prices shown on the website are in £ sterling and are inclusive of VAT.
- Although we strive to ensure all the prices on our website are accurate, errors sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of an item you have ordered we will contact you as soon as possible. You will have the option to cancel your order or reconfirm it at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you, we may treat your order in respect of the incorrectly priced item as cancelled.
Acceptance of your Order
- You can place an order either by telephone or online.
- An order may not be accepted or processed because we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment or the product you require is out of stock.
- Telephone Order:
- We are happy to accept orders over the telephone, advise you on availability and assist with queries about payment.
- When you order over the telephone you will be given a reference number as an acknowledgement of your order. Your order is not accepted at this stage. We accept your order for an item over the telephone when your order is dispatched.
- Online Order:
- Shortly after you have placed an order with us, you should receive an email acknowledging the exact details of your order. This email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from us. Should you not receive an acknowledgment within 5 working days, please contact us.
- Acceptance of an order placed online and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place when your order is dispatched.
- We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product provided it is in fully resaleable condition.
- The Returns Policy is for goods purchased on the website or over the telephone.
- Goods will only be considered for refund or exchange if returned in their original condition, unused and in their original packaging, with any tags still attached, within 14 days.
- To obtain a refund you must notify us of your intention to cancel your contract within 14 days of receipt of the goods (or prior to delivery). We will ONLY refund the original delivery charge when a product is faulty or damaged.
- Goods ordered to a customer's specification may not be returned, unless they are faulty or incorrectly supplied, where your statutory rights are unaffected.
- Although your statutory rights as a consumer will not be affected, the goods are second hand without the packaging and we may not therefore be able to exchange them voluntarily.
- Refunds will be made against the original form of tender.
- Return or Exchange Procedure:
- Contact us and advise what and why you are returning the goods.
- The goods must be returned unopened, unused, with all tags attached and in their original undamaged packaging. We will consider the condition of the goods being returned when making a refund.
- Package the goods to prevent damage, enclosing your contact details and the original order form / acknowledgment and the Despatch Note. Goods should be sent to the following address:
1 Fairway Drive,
- We strongly recommend that you use registered post, recorded delivery or another secure method of delivery, retaining the receipt until you have received credit for your return. We regret that we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of returned goods.
- Please note that the return costs will not be reimbursed, unless the goods are faulty, damaged or incorrectly supplied.
- Please be aware for reasons of hygiene certain items are non-returnable.
- Items must be returned to us within 14 days of cancellation in order to receive a full refund or exchange. If you notify us of your intention to cancel the contract but do not return the goods to us we reserve the right to deduct the cost incurred by us in recovering the goods, from any refund you are owed.
- If you would like to discuss the exchange or return of any item, or have any further questions about our returns policy please contact us.
- None of the above conditions affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty, or not as described. For your rights of cancellation under the Consumer Protection Distance Selling Regulations.
- We only accept payment for orders in £ sterling.
- We accept payment by MasterCard, Visa and Visa Debit and by cheque.
- If you choose to pay for an item using a payment card with a foreign currency denominated account, the account will still be taken in £ sterling at the conversion rate applied by the relevant payment scheme at the time of processing your order.
- Unless we are fraudulent or negligent we will not be liable to you for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to the personal and transactional information you provide us when placing an order.
- Please note that we do not accept cash.
We carefully select goods on our website for online shopping. Prices of goods may change from time to time. If items that you order are out of stock, subject to a delay or the price is higher than that shown on your order, we will try to contact you at the email address or telephone number you provided when placing your order. If we cannot contact you or receive no response to an email we send to you, we will cancel the part of your order that is unavailable or incorrectly priced, and will continue to process the remaining items on your order (if any). All items are subject to availability. If, due to unforeseen circumstances, it is necessary to substitute an item, the item will be of equal or greater value than that which it replaces and substitutions will only be made with your prior consent. If a replacement item is of greater value you will be liable to pay for the difference in values.
- We may change our website and correct or update information (including product information) on it or change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- Except in relation to the description of products and services available for order from our website, we do not guarantee and are not responsible for the accuracy of any information provided on the website.
- You may access and use the website for your personal, non-commercial use. Provided you retain all copyright and proprietary notices, you may:
- retrieve and display the content of the website on a screen;
- print copies of the content for your own personal use; and
- store the content in electronic form (except that you may not store it on any server or other storage device connected to a network).
- You may not use this website or its contents:
- for commercial purposes;
- for resale purposes including the systematic extraction and/or re-utilisation of any part of the contents of this website (eg. item listings, descriptions, prices);
- to download (other than page caching) or modify the website, or any portion of it;
- to interfere with or disrupt any network or web site connected to this website or gain unauthorised access to other computer systems;
- to interfere with the enjoyment or use of the website by any other person;
- for any purpose which is unlawful.
- In addition you may not in relation to this website, use any:
- data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
- framing techniques to enclose the trade marks, logos and other proprietary images, text layouts and formats which we use on the website;
- meta tags or any other "hidden text" which uses our name or trade marks.
- Using this website does not give you permission to link to it or to use any of the trade marks, designs, get-up and/or logos contained within it.
- We do not represent or warrant that the material contained in the website, any of the functions of the website and the server will operate without interruption or delay or will be error-free, free from defects, viruses or bugs or compatible with any other software or material. The website is provided "as is". Accessing the website is entirely at your own risk.
- You must not transmit through or to our website any defamatory, threatening, obscene, distressing, harmful or pornographic material or material which may infringe upon the rights of others (including intellectual property rights, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy) or which does not comply with all relevant laws.
- This website and its content including all text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, data compilations and software used in connection with this website, is our property or that of our suppliers and is protected by copyright, trade marks, database rights and other intellectual property rights.
- This website may include links to third party web sites from time to time. You acknowledge and agree that we will not be responsible for the availability of such sites and will not be responsible or liable for any content or services available from such Third Party Sites (we recommend you check the privacy statements and terms and conditions of these sites before proceeding with them).
- You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
- We may terminate your use of the website immediately if we consider that you have breached these Terms and Conditions.
Privacy and Communications
- We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential. You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service. Any personal details will only be used by us and our carefully selected third party partners to process your orders and to recommend offers and goods which you may find of interest. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please advise us in writing.
- When you place orders online or by telephone, we collect certain personal and transactional information (eg name, address, email address, credit/debit card details) from you.
- To meet our obligations under these Terms and Conditions we will relay communications by posting notices on the website. You agree to receive communications from us electronically and that electronic communications will satisfy any legal requirement for communications to be in writing.
- As is the case with many companies, we may record telephone calls for security and service monitoring purposes.
- Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries and sister companies.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England
- We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
- We will not be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if the delay or failure is due to causes outside our control.